“I believe that Dr. Bill Crawford’s system is one of, if not THE MOST IMPORTANT, advances in personal and interpersonal effectiveness since Covey’s “7 Habits!” ~ Dean Minuto
Vistage Speaker of the Year – 2015
A Full-Day Deep Dive, 6 Hour Seminar
(Breakfast & Lunch Included)
Participants Will Learn:
- New information on how to access your clarity, confidence, and creativity by accessing a specific part of the brain.
- How to engage others in such a way that they shift from their resistant brain to their receptive brain so that they can truly hear and understand what you are wanting them to know.
In Addition, Participants Will Learn The Science Behind:
- Dealing with difficult coworkers & family members
- Falling asleep & fall back asleep after waking in the middle of the night
- Dealing with procrastination
- Getting your people to buy into your culture
- Speaking successfully in public
- Enjoying food (& even desserts) without gaining weight
- Getting your kids to do what you want
- Changing the past
- And More!
Who Should Attend?
• CEOs • Supervisors • Managers • Leadership Teams
• Family Members • Anyone in a position of influence and/or who wants more access to their confidence & creativity.
Your Seminar Leader – Bill Crawford, Ph.D.
In addition to being named TEC Canada’s Speaker of the Year for 2016, Dr. Bill Crawford holds a master’s degree and Ph.D. in psychology from the University of Houston. He is also a licensed psychologist, author of seven books, and organizational consultant. Over the last 30 years, he has created more than 3,500 presentations for such organizations as Sprint, Shell, The American Medical Association, PBS and many other organizations and professional associations, both nationally and internationally. In addition, his two PBS specials have been seen by more than 15 million people, and he has been quoted as an expert in such diverse publications as The New York Times, Entrepreneur, The Chicago Tribune, Investor’s Business Daily, and Working Mother, just to name a few.
(except where attributed to others)