Future Public Seminars Will Be Listed Here
when checking out)
• That will take you to a page where you can enter the number of people you want to send. You then click “Add to Cart”
• You then click on “View Cart” and if you are sending less than 4 people click on “Proceed to Checkout.”
• If you are sending 4 or more you type “4ormore” in the coupon field – Then click “Apply Coupon”
“I believe that Dr. Bill Crawford’s system is one of, if not THE MOST IMPORTANT, advances in personal and interpersonal effectiveness since Covey’s “7 Habits!” ~ Dean Minuto
Vistage Speaker of the Year – 2015
Clarity, Confidence, & Creativity: New Information On The Science Of Dealing With Stress, People, & Life
Bill Crawford, Ph.D.
As the title suggests, this half-day seminar goes way beyond “stress management” and shows participants how to access their best (regardless of the situation) by accessing a specific part of the brain. And, how to avoid the stress, frustration, anger, and anxiety that gets in the way of us bringing our best to life by avoiding a specific part of the brain. In addition, the material presented will teach participants how to deal with others (those who may be upset with you or resistant to your message) by getting them to shift from the resistant brain to the receptive brain where they can actually hear, understand, and act upon what you are wanting them to know. All of this is presented using common language and common sense, and in a casual, relaxed atmosphere that is devoid of psychobabble.
Each participant will receive breakfast, a color manual, and a copy of Dr. Crawford’s book, “Life from the Top of the Mind,” which goes into more detail on how his system works and how to apply it to all aspects of life. For example, participants will also learn how to apply the Life from the Top of the Mind system to topics such as:
- How to fall asleep and fall back asleep when waking in the middle of the night
- How to deal with procrastination
- How to eat your favorite foods (and even desserts) without gaining weight
- How to raise respectful, cooperative, confident kids
- How to deal with loss and grief (or help others deal with loss)
- And any other topic (questions are welcomed throughout)
Who Should Attend?
• CEOs • Supervisors • Managers • Leadership Teams
• Family Members • Anyone in a position of influence and/or who wants more access to their confidence & creativity.
Your Seminar Leader – Bill Crawford, Ph.D.
In addition to being named TEC Canada’s Speaker of the Year for 2016, Dr. Bill Crawford holds a master’s degree and Ph.D. in psychology from the University of Houston. He is also a licensed psychologist, author of seven books, and organizational consultant. Over the last 30 years, he has created more than 3,500 presentations for such organizations as Sprint, Shell, The American Medical Association, PBS and many other organizations and professional associations, both nationally and internationally. In addition, his two PBS specials have been seen by more than 15 million people, and he has been quoted as an expert in such diverse publications as The New York Times, Entrepreneur, The Chicago Tribune, Investor’s Business Daily, and Working Mother, just to name a few.
Each participant will receive a full-color manual
and copy of Dr. Crawford’s book … “Life from the Top of the Mind”
$397 per person
(Discounts for 4 or more participants from the same organization)
(Use the code – 4ormore – in the coupon field when checking out)